What is AutoCAD Viva questions?
AUTOCAD LAB VIVA Questions :-
- What is meant by AutoCAD? …
- What is the diff between CAD & CADD? …
- CADD- Computer aided design and drafting.
- What are the applications of CAD?
- Define absolute co-ordinates? …
- Define polar co ordinates. …
- Define angular dimension? …
- Define aligned dimension?
Why do you like AutoCAD?
With AutoCAD you can draft, annotate and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects. … AutoCAD is a popular CAD software for architects because it is the most widely taught software in architecture school, and allows architects to automate more processes than any other software on the market.
What are the features corrected by AutoCAD?
AutoCAD identifies the problem and correct it by removing the corruption with the drawing parts.It involves adding of the vertices to the poly-lines with a provision to add additional vertices. The poly-line provides only the provision of using one vertex and the vertex can be added on run.
What are the disadvantages of AutoCAD?
Following are disadvantages of AutoCAD :
- Line – As AutoCAD produces drawings with help of line and shape tools and curves, arcs and straight lines helps in producing shapes. …
- Limited File Formats – As it is leading CAD, it limits number of file formats it can import or export. …
- Color, Fill and Texture – …
- Non-Parametric –
Why is AutoCAD so expensive?
The arguments for the high price of CAD are a) because of the value it brings to customers, b) because of the development costs compared to the number of people who might acquire a copy and c) the cost of sales. … And here, the more expensive the product being designed, the more the software companies can charge.
Is AutoCAD the best?
Autodesk Autocad: Best CAD software overall
Unlimited technical support. Autodesk Autocad is described as a mid-level CAD program. This means it’s easy to learn and ideal for beginners, yet it is still well loved and used by professional constructional engineers and architects.
How many types of CAD are there?
How many types of CAD are there? Explanation: The five types are 2D CAD (flat drawings of product), 2.5D CAD (Prismatic models), 3D CAD (3D objects), 3D wireframe and surface modelling (skeleton like inner structure) and solid modelling (solid geometry). Explanation: ICG is interactive computer graphics.