How do you move objects freely in rhino?
Hold Alt and press an Arrow key to move objects in the world x-, y-directions. Hold Alt and press the PageUp / PageDn keys to move objects in the world z-direction. Note: Set the distance that the objects move with nudge keys alone, with Ctrl + Nudge key and with Shift + Nudge key in Modeling Aids Nudge.
Can you offset a surface in Rhino?
The OffsetSrf command copies a surface or polysurface so that locations on the copied surface are the same specified distance from the original surface. Select a surface or polysurface. Type the offset distance, and press Enter.
How do you offset a mesh on a grasshopper?
- Create a VB script component.
- Rename the first input to M.
- Rename the second input to d.
- Open the menu for the first input and set the type hint to Mesh.
- Open the menu for the second input and set the type hint to Double.
- Double click the component and type the following code: A = M.Offset(d)