Why can I see the floor below Revit?
Causes: A floor or slab will be visible in a plan view if it is partially above the view depth, or if it is within 4 feet (approximately 1.21 meters) of the bottom clip.
How do you show the floor underneath in Revit?
Go to Solution. Change the View Properties to None for Underlays or the View Range if it has been changed to show the Bottom Primary depth or View Depth below the current view floor level. Reight-Click in the view and select View Properties or type in VP. worked.
How do you show floor level in Revit?
Open the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog: click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), or use the keyboard shortcut v g. Click the Annotation Categories tab. In the Visibility column for Levels, select the check box to show levels in the view; clear the check box to hide them.
How do you change floor view in Revit?
Edit a Floor Sketch
- In a plan view, select the floor, and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. …
- Use sketching tools to change the boundaries of the floor.
- Click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I make properties visible in Revit?
Opening the Properties Palette
- Click Modify tab Properties panel (Properties).
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Properties.
- Right-click in the drawing area, and click Properties.
How do you hide floors in 3D view Revit?
Show or hide levels in 3D views
Click the Annotation Categories tab. In the Visibility column for Levels, select the check box to show levels in the view; clear the check box to hide them.
What is an underlay in Revit?
When you set an underlay, Revit displays another level of the model at the view’s cut plane under the current plan view. The underlay can be viewed from above or below the current level. The underlay appears in halftone and is visible in a hidden line view.
Why can’t I see elevations in Revit?
If the elevations aren’t showing in the browser then they must have been deleted, although Revit warns you before deleting an elevation. If you go to a plan view look at the elevation marker (if you can’t see it then unclick crop view or click on the bulb to reveal hidden elements).
How do you activate levels in Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.
How do you maximize 3d extents in Revit?
Maximize 3D Model Extents
- Select the datum, and right-click it.
- From the context menu, click Maximize 3D Extents.