Where is the standard toolbar?
Standard and Formatting toolbars
The Standard toolbar is located just below the menu bar. It contains buttons representing commands such as New, Open, Save, and Print. The Formatting toolbar is located by default next to the Standard toolbar.
How do I get the standard toolbar back in SOLIDWORKS?
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize.
What is the view toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
This toolbar replaces the view pop-up menu associated with the reference triad. To customize the Heads-Up View toolbar, click Tools > Customize and select the Toolbars tab: Select or clear View (Heads-Up) to show or hide the toolbar. To add toolbar buttons, select the Commands tab.
What is standard toolbar function?
The Standard Toolbar gives the user access to file operations, printing, movement of data blocks, the undo system, and to some of the powerful tools like the function creator and the graphing system.
What is the use of standard view toolbar?
The Standard Views toolbar provides tools to: Orient the part, assembly, or sketch in one of the preset standard views. View the model or drawing through one, two, or four viewports.
How do I fix a SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. Your selections apply to the type of SOLIDWORKS document that is currently active.
What are the important tool bars in SOLIDWORKS?
- 2D to 3D Toolbar.
- Align Toolbar.
- Annotation Toolbar. The Annotation toolbar provides tools for adding notes and symbols to a drawing, part, or assembly document.
- Assembly Toolbar. …
- Blocks Toolbar.
- Curves Toolbar. …
- Dimensions/Relations Toolbar and Menus. …
- Display States Toolbar.
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
What are the tools in SOLIDWORKS?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
How do I change the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. Your selections apply to the type of SOLIDWORKS document that is currently active. To enable the CommandManager, select Enable CommandManager.
How do I show my Draftsight toolbar?
To display toolbars:
- Right-click the menu bar or a docked toolbar to display the shortcut menu.
- Right-click by holding down the control key on the keyboard and click the mouse to display shortcut menus (also called contextual menus).
- Select the name of the toolbar to display. – or –
What are the key features of SOLIDWORKS?
Key Features of SOLIDWORKS Standard Include
- 3D Solid Modeling. Create and edit 3D part and assembly models and create 2D drawings that automatically update with design changes. …
- Weldments. Quickly design welded structures composed of structural members, plates and gussets. …
- 2D Drawings.