How do I open an exploded view in Solidworks?
To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, click an explode step.
How do you save an exploded view in Solidworks?
The View Manager dialog box opens.
- Click Explode.
- Click New. …
- Press ENTER to accept the name or type a new name. …
- Click Properties and set the explode position of the assembly components.
- Click List to return to the exploded views list.
- Click Edit > Save. …
- Make sure the Explode check box is selected. …
- Click OK and Close.
How do I edit an exploded view in Solidworks 2020?
To edit an explode step:
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. …
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle . …
- Update the options in the PropertyManager: Select components to add to the step. …
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do you add lines to Exploded View solidworks?
Adding Explode Lines
- Click Explode Line Sketch (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Explode Line Sketch. The Explode Sketch toolbar appears. …
- Add explode lines by using: Route Line (Explode Sketch toolbar) …
- Close the sketch. The sketch 3DExplode appears in the ConfigurationManager under Exploded View .
How do I delete old exploded view in Solidworks?
To delete an explode step: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and click Delete.
How do I edit smart explode lines in Solidworks?
To edit smart explode lines:
- On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and click Edit Smart Explode Lines .
- In the Smart Explode Lines PropertyManager, modify the options for the smart explode lines.
- Click .
Where is Configuration Manager in Solidworks?
Click the ConfigurationManager tab at the top of the Manager Pane.