What does Ctrl B do in Fusion 360?
Fusion 360 keyboard shortcuts
|Compute All||Ctrl+B (Windows) or Command+B (MacOS)|
What does shift n do in Fusion 360?
|Shift + S||Scripts and Add-ins|
|Shift + N||Toggle Component Color Cycling|
What shortcut key changes a line to from construction geometry in Fusion 360?
To do so, simply hold down the shift key and select all the lines that you want to change. Then you can hit the keyboard shortcut letter “X” or select “construction” in the Sketch dialog box. You’ll notice that construction lines are signified by dashed lines.
How do you set hotkeys in Fusion 360?
Quick Tip: Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Find a command in your toolbar. Even look for commands in other workspaces.
- Once you find your command, hover for a second, then hit the three vertical dots (shown below).
- Pick your favorite key or combo of keys to set as your new custom keyboard shortcut.
How do I change the mouse settings on Fusion 360?
Set your Fusion 360 preferences
- Click General in the preferences list.
- Scroll to Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts.
- Select the CAD application you are most comfortable with. This changes the mouse behavior for pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Scroll through the other options in the General page.