Web application menus use the same basic structure as navigation menus. They often consist of a horizontal menu bar and use fly-out functionality. However, additional markup and keyboard behavior must be added.
What is AutoCAD toolbar?
Toolbars contain buttons that start commands. Buttons with a small black triangle in the lower-right corner are flyout toolbars that contain related commands. … The Quick Access toolbar at the top of the application window is displayed by default.
The Application button is used to present a menu of commands that involve doing something to or with a file, such as commands that traditionally go in the File menu to create, open, and save files, print, and send and publish documents.
The application-level menu is located in the top left corner of the application window. The functionality provided by each menu in the application-level menu depends on the Siebel application and the configuration you use. Each menu option lets you perform a task.
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I show the ribbon in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type:
- RIBBON to show/turn on the ribbon on.
- RIBBONCLOSE to hide/turn the ribbon off.
To implement an options menu for an Activity in an Android app, a few fairly straightforward steps are required.
- Step 1: Open an Activity Class. …
- Step 2: Create a Resources Folder. …
- Step 3: Create a Menu XML File. …
- Step 4: Add Items to Your Menu. …
- Step 5: Create Icons for Your Menu Items. …
- Step 6: Inflate Your Menu Resource.
How do I use the toolbar in AutoCAD?
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
What are the AutoCAD commands?
|Ctrl+A||Select all objects|
|Ctrl+Shift+C||Copy to clipboard with base point|
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|