Where are solidworks simulations saved?
Understanding SOLIDWORKS Simulation data
Whereas the results are stored as a separate CWR file in a user-defined location. By default, these files are saved in the folder of the assembly/part file that you are analyzing.
How do you create a simulation report in Solidworks?
Generating a Report
- Click Generate report.
- In the Report Settings dialog box, set the options.
- Click Generate. …
- Close the document when you are finished viewing the report.
- When you are finished with the report methods, click Next.
How do I read solidworks simulation results?
Displaying SOLIDWORKS Simulation Results in the Graphics Area
- Open an assembly that has a simulation study saved with it.
- Click the Static 1 tab.
- In the Simulation Study tree, right click Static 1 and click Run.
- Click the Model tab.
- Click Simulation Display (View toolbar) or View > Display > Simulation Display .
- Create a duplicate of the Scan2CAD directory which is in your Program Files.
- Ensure the directory is named anything different to the original, for example ‘Scan2CAD v9 copy’
- Launch the Scan2CAD .exe located in the duplicate directory.
How do you write a simulation report?
The essential components of any figure or table describing a simulation scenario are as follows:
- Objective as related to the frame related to this frame (required)
- Points of possible deterioration (required)
- Hints/feedback (if applicable)
- Other (if applicable)
What format does SOLIDWORKS use?
SolidWorks is a CAD software developed by Dassault Systèmes. SolidWorks supported native or neutral formats are IGES, DXF, DWG, STEP, ACIS, STL, Parasolid, PDF, VDA.
How do I restore my SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar.
What does SOLIDWORKS save as?
When you save a file natively in SOLIDWORKS, it can be saved as an: SLDPRT part file (. sldprt) SLDASM assembly file (.
How do I open a CWR file?
Right-click on the file, select “Open With…” and then select Crystal Reports Report or Wrapcandy Candy Wrapper. That will create an association between the CWR file extension and your chosen software.
How do I change the work directory in Solidworks?
To change the location that you are saving your SOLIDWORKS Simulation files for all future studies go to your simulation options file by clicking Simulation>Options>Default Options>Results>Results Folder.