To see what’s hidden, choose View→Hidden Geometry. To hide it again, just choose the same thing.
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
Hidden lines should be omitted in section views unless they are necessary, as in fig. … A section-lined area is always completely bounded by a visible outline – never by a hidden line. The cross hatching in all hatched areas must be parallel in a sectional view of a single object, along or in assembly.
1. Click File > Options > Entity Display. 2. Under Geometry display settings, in the default geometry display list click Hidden Line or No Hidden Line.
To Work With Removing Hidden Lines When Plotting
- Select a layout viewport.
- Double-click the viewport border to display the Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, click Shade Plot.
- In the Shade Plot drop-down list, select Hidden.
- Click OK to plot the drawing.
How do you smooth lines in SketchUp?
To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth. Use the Soften Edges panel. Located on the Window menu, this panel lets you smooth a bunch of selected edges all at once, according to the angle of their adjacent faces.