How do you show two phases in Revit?
Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases). Click the number box adjacent to the phase to combine with another phase. Under Combine with, click Next or Previous. Click OK.
What is the default phase in Revit?
By default, Revit Architecture provides two phases: Existing and New Construction. As it stands, everything you’ve placed into your model up to this point has been exclusively related to the New Construction phase.
How do you filter by phase in Revit?
Create phase filters (in addition to the default filters) to control the display of elements based on their phase status.
- Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases).
- In the Phasing dialog, click the Phase Filters tab.
- Click New to insert a new phase filter. …
- (Optional) Click in the Filter Name box to edit the name.
How do you change the current phase in Revit?
Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases). In the Phasing dialog, click the Phase Filters tab. Click New to insert a new phase filter. The filter is assigned a default name.
Can you delete a phase in Revit?
Note: You can not delete any phases but combine them with others. Click Under Combine with -> Next or Previous. Phase property of Elements: Each element that you add to a project has a Phase Created property and a Phase Demolished property.
What is a detail line Revit?
The Detail Line tool has the same line styles as the Line tool, but detail lines are view-specific, like detail components and other annotations. Detail lines are drawn in the view’s sketch plane. In MEP views, detail lines are sketched as full-toned lines.
How do I set a default phase in Revit?
Create a Phase
- Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases). The Phasing dialog opens, displaying the Project Phases tab. …
- Click the number box adjacent to a phase. Revit selects the entire phase row. …
- Insert a phase. …
- If desired, click the Name text box of a phase to rename it. …
- Click OK.
How do you make an existing halftone in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.
How do you show demolished elements in Revit?
- Open the view in which you want to demolish elements.
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Demolish). The cursor changes to a hammer.
- Click the elements to demolish. …
- To exit the Demolish tool, click Modify tab Selection panel (Modify).
When working with phases What does the phase filter do in Revit?
A phase filter is a rule that you apply to a view to control the display of elements based on their phase status: new, existing, demolished, or temporary.
How do I edit demolition graphics in Revit?
1. If you need the demolished walls to be seen in Fine with all the finishes, you may need to Go to Manage tab > Phasing panel > Phases > Phase filters > Change the graphics for demolished elements to By Category.