How do I add a revision cloud in Solidworks?
To insert a freehand revision cloud:
- In a drawing view, click Revision Cloud. (Annotation toolbar) or click Insert > Annotations > Revision Cloud.
- In the Revision Cloud PropertyManager, under Cloud Shape, select Freehand .
- In the drawing view: Click to set the first point of the revision cloud. …
- Click .
What is a revision table in Solidworks?
You can insert a revision table (block) and related revision symbols in a drawing. Insert a revision table into a drawing to track document revisions, including revision symbols. In addition to the functionality for all tables, you can select: Revision symbol shapes.
Setting Options for Revision Tables
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Tables > Revision.
- Set the options and click OK. In drawings with multiple sheets, you can set options to activate a revision table on the first sheet only, link the tables on all sheets, or keep the tables independent of each other.
How do I change the revision symbol in solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- In a drawing with a revision already in the table, click Revision Symbol (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Revision Symbol.
- Right-click in the revision table of the relevant revision row and select Revisions > Add Symbol.
What is a revision table?
The revision table holds metadata for every edit done to a page within the wiki. Every edit of a page creates a revision row, which holds information such as the user who made the edit, the time at which the edit was made, and a reference to the new wikitext in the text table.
What is revision cloud used for?
A Revision Cloud is an open or closed polyline composed of arcs. Revisions clouds are used to for reviewing or redlining purposes to indicate the parts of the drawing that need to be adjusted or annotated. Before you start drawing revision clouds, first define the Arc length and Style .
Can a freehand revision cloud be rotated?
You cannot resize or reshape freehand clouds. You can use the Sketch Rotate tool to rotate any cloud type.
How do you draw a Draftsight cloud?
To construct freehand Clouds:
- Click Draw > Cloud (or type Cloud).
- Specify the Freehand option.
- In the graphics area, specify the start point of the freehand shape.
- Specify the next point of the freehand shape. – or – …
- Continue to specify additional vertices of the freehand shape or specify an option: …
- Press Enter.
How do I create a template in Solidworks?
To create a template:
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- Double-click the type of template that you want to create: Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. …
- Click File > Save As.
How do you create a revision schedule in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Revision Schedule). On the Fields tab of the Revision Properties dialog, add the fields to include in the schedule. These fields correspond to columns of the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog for a project. The Revision Sequence field corresponds to the Sequence column of the dialog.
What does Solidworks PDM do?
SOLIDWORKS PDM enables your teams to securely store and index design data for fast retrieval, eliminate concerns over version control and data loss, and collaborate on designs in multiple locations.