How do you add a discipline sheet in Revit?
Do you want to add other Disciplines from the list or you want to create new disciplines? If you want simply to add from the list ,then make a duplicate of a view and change Discipline : Properties>Graphics >Disciplines> choose from the list ….then the category will appear automatically in Project Browser…
How do you add discipline in project browser Revit?
Go to Revit Ribbon> Manage tab> Settings panel. Click Project Parameters. Revit opens Project Parameters. Click Add…
Adding a Project Parameter
- Name: Category.
- Discipline: Common.
- Type of Parameter: Text.
- Group Parameter Under: Graphics.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
What is Project parameters in Revit?
Project parameters are containers for information you define and then add to multiple categories of elements in a project. Project parameters are specific to the project and cannot be shared with other projects. You can then use those project parameters in multi-category or single-category schedules.
How do you create categories in Revit?
Create Object Style Subcategories
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- Click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported Objects tab.
- In the Object Styles dialog under Modify Subcategories, click New.
- In the New Subcategory dialog, enter a name.
- Select the Category for Subcategory of.
- Click OK.
How do I change the view discipline in Revit?
To set the Discipline property for a view, select the view name in the Project Browser, or open the view. On the Properties palette, the Discipline property is listed in the Graphics section. Select a value from the list.
How do I change the view type in Revit?
Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser. In the Properties palette, click Edit Type. In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
How do I create a work view in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do you update a sheet in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do you layout in Revit?
Click Modify Mechanical Equipment tab Layout panel (Generate Layout) or (Generate Placeholder). The Generate Layout tab appears providing various layout tools. A layout displays in the drawing area. The layout lines represent a physical connection to the components.