How do you Copy text in Revit?
Click in the drawing area to place the text insertion point. On the Windows desktop, open the text document, and copy its contents to the clipboard. In Revit, press Ctrl+V , or click Modify | Place Text tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Paste from Clipboard).
Can you Copy views in Revit?
Revit copies the selected views or sheets to the current project, and lists them in the Project Browser.
How do you paste in Revit?
Paste Elements from the Clipboard
- Cut or copy elements to the clipboard.
- Place the cursor in the view where you want to paste the elements.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Paste from Clipboard). …
- Click to place the preview image in the desired location.
How do you Copy a view from a project in Revit?
Method A – Copy & Paste
- Select a drafting view or schedule in the project browser.
- Right-click and choose ‘Copy to Clipboard’
How do I copy text from AutoCAD to Revit?
- To Copy Text cleanly from Microsoft Word into AutoCAD or Revit:
- Step One: Highlight the text in Word & COPY to Clipboard (CNTRL+C)
- Step Two: In either AutoCAD or Revit begin the TEXT command.
- Step Three: Click out in the drawing area to begin the text box.
- Step Four: Paste the text into the text box (CNTRL+V)
How do you import views into Revit?
Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File. In the Open dialog, select a project file, and click Open. The Insert Views dialog opens, which displays views that are saved in the project. From the list, select an option for views to display.
Can you copy sheets from one Revit project to another?
Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets. Click Insert Import panel Insert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File). In the Open dialog, navigate to the project that contains the desired views or sheets, select it, and click Open.
Where is the Clipboard in Revit?
Select one or more elements in the drawing area. Click Modify |
How do you paste in the same location in Revit?
Place the cursor in the view where you want to paste the elements. Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Paste from Clipboard). NoteYou can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V to paste elements. In Paste mode, a preview image of the elements displays in the drawing area, similar to the following.