How do you duplicate a body in Solidworks?
Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. Specify parameters to move, copy, or rotate bodies. Apply mates between bodies. Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
How do you copy a sketch?
The Basic Workflow to copy the sketch is simple:
- Select the source Sketch.
- Type CTRL+C as a shortcut for the “Copy” command.
- Select the Plane that will receive the sketch.
- Type CTRL+P as a shortcut fr the “Paste” command.
Why can’t I move my sketch in Fusion 360?
Most likely, it’s because you snapped a point to the sketch origin, which is always a fixed point. Especially if you can rotate around this point. You need to delete the coincident constraint to this point in order to move it.
Can you move objects in Fusion 360?
Use the Move command
The Move dialog displays. Click or click and drag to select objects in the canvas. In the Move dialog, select Transform > Point to Point. Click to specify the base point, then click to specify the new location of the objects.
Why can I move a sketch Fusion 360?
Solution: If constraints (such as perpendicular, parallel or concentric )are limiting the movement of the sketch, remove the constraints on the sketch geometry by selecting and deleting them. … For implied constraints, the point at which the geometry is fixed needs to be the base point from the click drag move function.
How do you combine bodies in fusion?
Learn how to use the Combine command to join, cut, or intersect solid bodies in Fusion 360.
- Click Design > Solid > Modify > Combine . …
- In the canvas, select the Target Body.
- Select Tool Bodies.
- In the dialog, select the Operation: …
- Optional: Check New Component to create a new component from the result.