How do you color fill a legend in Revit?
Add a Color Fill Legend
- Open a floor plan view or section view.
- Click Annotate tab Color Fill panel (Legend).
- Click in the drawing area to place the color fill legend.
- In the Choose Space Type and Color Scheme dialog, select the space type and color scheme, and click OK.
How do I change the color scheme in Revit?
Modify a Color Scheme
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Color Schemes).
- In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select the color scheme to edit, and make the necessary changes.
- Click OK.
How do I turn off fill color in Revit?
You can also remove the color scheme display by selecting the color fill legend in the drawing area, and clicking Modify | Color Fill Legends tab Scheme panel Edit Scheme. In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select (none), and click OK.
How do I fill an area in Revit?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do you stop background processes in Revit?
Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), or type the keyboard shortcut VG. Find Rooms from Model Categories Visibility list. Expand the list. Uncheck Color Fill.
Where is the status bar in Revit?
The status bar is located along the bottom of the application window. Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down, and clear the Status Bar check box.