How do I remove a bend note in Solidworks?
You cannot individually delete bend notes, but you can right-click the bend note, and select Hide.
How do I edit a note in Solidworks?
To edit note properties, do one of the following:
- Select one or more notes and edit properties in the Note PropertyManager.
- Right-click one or more notes (hold down Ctrl while you select a group of notes).
How do I change the bend line style in Solidworks?
To show bend lines in flat patterns, do one of the following: Click View > Hide/Show > Sketches.
You can select colors for:
- Bend Lines – Up Direction.
- Bend Lines – Down Direction.
- Form Feature.
- Bend Lines – Hems.
- Model Edges.
- Flat Pattern Sketch Color.
- Bounding box.
How do you hide a bend line in SolidWorks?
Hiding the bend lines also hides the sheet metal bend notes.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, expand Drawing View to show the Flat-Pattern. feature.
- Expand the Flat-Pattern. feature, right-click Bend-Lines and select Show or Hide.
How do you bend a leader line in Solidworks?
Right-click a dimension extension line and select Display Options > Jog. Horizontally or vertically drag a point on the dimension extension line to create a bend.
How do you use sheet metal in Solidworks?
To convert a solid part to a sheet metal part:
- Create the solid part.
- Click Convert to Sheet Metal (Sheet Metal toolbar) or Insert > Sheet Metal > Convert To Sheet Metal .
- In the PropertyManager, under Sheet Metal Gauges, set options if you want to use a gauge table: …
- Under Sheet Metal Parameters:
What is bend line in sheet metal?
You can use bend lines to determine the location and shape for the bend geometry in your sheet metal parts. The behavior of the bend geometry is determined by the bend line location, the bend angle, and the fixed geometry. Bend lines are reference points for calculating developed length and creating bend geometry.
How do you display sheet metal bending notes in SolidWorks?
To toggle the visibility of the sheet metal bend notes:
- Select the flat pattern drawing view to display the Drawing View PropertyManager.
- Click More Properties.
- In the View Properties tab, clear Display sheet metal bend notes. You can also right-click Drawing View. in the FeatureManager design tree and select Properties.