How do I uninstall react native?
1 Answer. To uninstall an unscoped global package, on the command line, use the uninstall command with the -g flag. Include the scope if the package is scoped.
Try the following:
- rnpm unlink react-native-image-crop-picker from root project directory.
- Manually install react-native-image-crop-picker for iOS using these instructions (make sure you do the pod install step)
- Manually install react-native-image-crop-picker for Android using these instructions.
- Clean + Build 🙂
How do I uninstall Expo packages?
In windows 10 to uninstall :
- npm uninstall -g expo-cli –save.
- yarn remove global expo-cli.
How do I reinstall react native?
React Native – Environment Setup
- Step 1: Install create-react-native-app. …
- Step 2: Create project. …
- Step 3: NodeJS Python Jdk8. …
- Step 4: Install React Native CLI. …
- Step 5: Start react native. …
- Step 6: Eject the project. …
- Step 7: Installing Android Studio. …
- Step 8: Configuring AVD Manager.
How uninstall npm react?
First, you must delete the dependency from your node_modules/ folder, and second, remove its listing from your package. json. This ensures the package is fully removed. Instead of performing this task manually, we can use the npm uninstall command.
What is the latest version of react?
|Original author(s)||Jordan Walke|
|Developer(s)||Facebook and community|
|Initial release||May 29, 2013|
|Stable release||17.0.2 / 22 March 2021|
How do I remove a package from react-native with yarn?
If you want to remove a package using Yarn should you: run yarn remove [package]
How do I delete unused packages in react?
Uninstalling Packages Using npm uninstall
- In general, you can uninstall any npm package or dependency by running the following command:
- Let’s uninstall react-bootstrap from the project by running:
- The –save flag indicates that module record will be removed from package.
Here are the few steps to link your libraries that contain native code
- Install a library with native dependencies: npm install <library-with-native-dependencies> –save. Note: –save or –save-dev flag is very important for this step. …
- Link your native dependencies: npx react-native link. Done!
How do I remove a package from PIP?
Uninstalling/removing Python packages using Pip
- Open a terminal window.
- To uninstall, or remove, a package use the command ‘$PIP uninstall <package-name>’. This example will remove the flask package. …
- The command will ask for confirmation after listing the files to be removed.
How do I uninstall a NPM package?
Removing a local package from your node_modules directory
- Unscoped package. npm uninstall <package_name>
- Scoped package. npm uninstall <@scope/package_name>
- Unscoped package. npm uninstall –save <package_name>
- Scoped package. npm uninstall –save <@scope/package_name>
- Example. npm uninstall –save lodash.
How do I uninstall react?
If you’ve previously installed create-react-app globally via npm install -g create-react-app , we recommend you uninstall the package using npm uninstall -g create-react-app or yarn global remove create-react-app to ensure that npx always uses the latest version.