What is Indent feature in SolidWorks?
The indent feature creates an offset pocket or protrusion feature on a target body that exactly matches the contour of a selected tool body, using thickness and clearance values to create the feature. … The indent feature can deform or cut material from the target body.
How to Indent in word?
293 How do I indent a paragraph in Word?
- Select the paragraph to be indented;
- From the Home tab, Paragraph group, select the dialog box launcher;
- Check that the Indents and Spacing tab is selected;
- In the Indentation section set the indent value you require.
What is a indent feature?
The indent feature creates an offset pocket or protrusion feature on a target body that exactly matches the contour of a selected tool body, using thickness and clearance values to create the feature.
What is hotel indentation?
Indent is a document stating the requirements of goods with the quantity required along with its specification. … It is sent to the store department, which in turn procures the items, and dispatches the same to the department on the day specified.
How do you subtract in Solidworks?
To subtract bodies:
- Click Combine. (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Combine.
- In the PropertyManager, under Operation Type, select Subtract.
- For Main Body, select the body to keep. …
- For Bodies to Subtract, select the bodies whose material you want to remove.
- Click Show Preview to preview the feature.
- Click .
What is indentation example?
When you press the “Tab” button in a word processing program so the first line of your text starts further inward than the second, this is an example of indent. … A space left when you “tab” to move text inward in a word processing program is an example of an indent.
Which is not the view available in MS Word?
Not available in all versions of Microsoft Word, the Reading view displays your document in a format similar to a book. This view shows two pages side by side on your monitor for viewing. You cannot edit your document in this view or save it.