How do I compare pdfs in BIM 360?
Go to the folder and tick the checkbox, then click on Open in BIM viewer. You will see PDF in BIM viewer, and go to Compare. Choose second document to compare.
How do you compare models in Revit?
Hello, In Revit 2018, a tool is available, named Compare Models. This can be found under: Extensions – Autodesk Revit Extensions – Tools – Compare Models.
How do you audit a BIM 360 model?
Audit a Model
- Navigate to the folder where the model resides, and select it. For a workshared model, navigate to and select the central model.
- Select the Audit option.
- Click OK.
How do I know what model BIM 360 I have?
To Open and View Models
- In the main project dashboard, click a project name or the project image to open the models page.
- On an individual project page, do one of the following: To view all merged models, click . To view all individual models, click .
How do I purge models in Revit?
Go to “Manage” tab > “Purge Unused” (under Settings panel), select “Check All” to automatically purge unnecessary model elements.
How long does it take to audit a Revit model?
Click “Open.” Revit audits the integrity of your project file and its constituent elements. This process may take several minutes, depending on the size of the project. Once the check is complete, the file opens in the application.
What happens when you audit a Revit model?
Use the Audit function periodically to maintain the health of a Revit model, when preparing to upgrade the software, or as needed to locate and correct issues. The Audit function scans, detects, and fixes corrupt elements in the model. It does not provide feedback on which elements are fixed.
How do I open project in BIM 360?
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do you save in BIM 360?
Use the Models or Clashes tab to open up the models you want to save as a view in the viewer. On the Models panel in the viewer, click Add/Remove models to change the models displayed in the view. Click Save view.