How do you change saves in SketchUp?
Open the SketchUp file by clicking File > Open. Click File > Save As…. This will open the Save dialog box. Click the Save as Type drop-down menu and choose the version of SketchUp you would like use to open the file.
How do I reset SketchUp to default settings?
If that’s the case, put everything back where it belongs by resetting your workspace:
- If you’re using Windows, choose Window→Preferences . . . On a Mac, choose SketchUp→Preferences . . .
- Select the Workspace panel (it’s last in the list on the left of the Preferences dialog box).
- Click the Reset Workspace button.
How do I set AutoSave in SketchUp?
Autosave is enabled by default and helps you recover any changes you make to a model if you experience computer problems. To access these preferences, select SketchUp > Preferences from the menu bar. You find most of these preferences by selecting General in the sidebar on the left.
Where is file in SketchUp?
On the Home screen, tap on the Cloud icon ( ) and select Files on Device. From there, you can select which cloud storage service to browse. Alternatively, you can also browse and open . skp files straight from the Files app and choose to open them with SketchUp Viewer.
How do I get to SketchUp preferences?
In SketchUp, you can set a few preferences for how the software works overall and how files are saved. To access these preferences, select Window > Preferences (Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (MacOS) from the menu bar. Most of these preferences are on the General pane, which you click in the sidebar on the left.
How do I reset the render settings in SketchUp?
You can restore, save and load V-Ray settings (in a . vropt file format) from the bottom three buttons in the Settings panel area. The three options are Load Render Settings from File…, Save Render Settings to File… and Revert to Default Render Settings.
How do I create a template in SketchUp LayOut?
Creating a Template in LayOut
- Select File > Save As Template. The Save As Template dialog box appears.
- In the Template Name box, give your template a name.
- In the Template Folder area, navigate to the folder where you want to save your template.
- Click the OK button. …
- Click the Save button.
How do you create a new file in SketchUp?
Follow these steps:
- In SketchUp for Web, click the Open Model/Preferences icon ( ).
- On the panel that appears, click the New Model icon ( ). The following figure shows your template options.
- Select a template that reflects your desired units of measure. Your options include feet and inches, meters, or millimeters.