How do you hide an element in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select the element to hide.
- Click Modify |
tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements) or (Hide Category). Alternatively, right-click the element, and click Hide in View Elements or Category.
How do you turn off furniture in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the element to hide. Click Modify |
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify |
How do you turn off layers in Revit?
- Open a project view in Revit.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Imported Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, click to expand the DWG file name of the linked or imported file. …
- Clear the check boxes for any layers that you want to hide in the current view.
- Click OK.
How do you isolate a group in Revit?
In order to Isolate an Element or Category do the same: Group >Edit Group >in Group Editor select the entity you want to Isolate and from View Control Bar click on Temporary Hide/Isolate >click on the element from the group you want to isolate> Finish -exit from Group Editor.
How do you hide dimensions in Revit?
With Revit open, go to the “View” tab… far right end of the panel is “User Interface”, click that and select “Keyboard Shortcuts” at the bottom of the menu. As for a quicker way of turning off dimensions,uncheck “Show Annotations in this view”.