How do you undo a circular pattern in Solidworks?
To restore deleted pattern instances:
- Right-click the pattern feature, and select Edit Feature.
- Select the coordinates of the deleted instance in the Instances to Skip box, and press Delete to restore that instance.
- Click OK .
How do you edit a linear pattern?
To edit a sketch pattern start by editing the sketch the pattern is a part of. With the sketch open, right click on any entity of the pattern and select Edit Linear/Circular Pattern.
How do you use circular patterns in Solidworks?
To create circular sketch patterns:
- In an open sketch, click Circular Sketch Pattern. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Circular Pattern.
- In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Pattern, select the sketch entities to pattern .
- Under Parameters: Click Reverse direction . …
- Click .
What can be used as the pattern axis for a circular pattern?
When you are creating a circular pattern, you can only use a work axis as the axis of rotation.
How do you define a circular sketch pattern?
For a circular pattern, you must define the axis of revolution, the total revolution angle, and the number of copies to make. Create a sketch on a circular face that need to be replicated ensuring that that the sketch is fully defined. The sketch was then extruded cut through all as shown below.
How do I edit a sketch in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Click Sketch on the Sketch toolbar, or click Insert > Sketch. Select an existing sketch to edit.
- Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, or right-click a sketch entity in the graphics area, and select Edit Sketch.
How do you create a body pattern in Solidworks?
To create a pattern of patterns: Click a pattern tool (Features toolbar) or Insert > Pattern/Mirror and select a pattern tool (linear, circular, or curve driven pattern). You can also use a pattern you created using X-Y coordinates (table pattern) or sketch points.
What is a circular pattern?
A circular pattern is an radial arrayof objects around a. Center point in a sketch. Axis in a part or assembly. Bolt pattern on automobile wheel would be an example.