How do I relocate a project in Revit?
Relocate the Model
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Position drop-down (Relocate Project). The Relocate Project tool works similar to the Move tool. As you move the cursor over elements, valid references are highlighted and identified in the status bar.
- Move the project graphically in the view.
How do you move an object freely in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Move).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
Can you move a building from one place to another?
Relocation is the process of moving a structure from one place to another. This can be done either by disassembling the structure and reassembling it in a new position, or by transporting it in its entirety. There are a number of reasons why a structure may need to be moved.
How do I move a 3D model in Revit?
Press and hold down the scroll wheel or middle button. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor. Drag to reposition the model. Release the mouse wheel or button to return to the wheel.
How do you send an object to the back in Revit?
In the drawing area, select one or more details.
Change the Draw Order of Details
- (Bring to Front). Immediately places the selected details in front of all other details in the view.
- (Send to Back). Immediately places the selected details behind all other details in the view.
- (Bring Forward). …
- (Send Backward).
How do I move a family in Revit?
Ways to Transfer Revit Families from One Project to Another
To start with, open the source project where the required families are. Then, in Project Browser navigate to Families section and right-click on it. Choose Save… then choose a folder to save your families to, and next in Family to save field leave option.
How do I move a line in Revit?
Move Lines and Components with Walls
- Select one or more components.
- On the Properties palette, select Moves With Nearby Elements.
- Move the selected components to the desired position. Witness lines show dimensions from walls and other points. If desired, you can click a dimension to change it.
How do I move Revit to Origin?
Revit 2020.2 and later
To make internal origin visible, click View tab > Graphics > Visibility/Graphics, or use the VG hotkey. Then search for Site under the Model Categories, expand it, and select Internal Origin. Starting from the version 2020, Revit displays the Internal origin in 3D view.