How do you use draw order?
The draw order of objects includes both their display order and plotting order. Click Draw Order, and from the drop-down list, choose one of the options. Select the objects that you want to modify, and press Enter. For the Bring Above Objects and Send Under Objects options, select the reference objects and press Enter.
How do I bring an image forward in Revit?
In the drawing area, select one or more details.
The following tools become available on the Modify <element> tab Arrange panel.
- (Bring to Front). …
- (Send to Back). …
- (Bring Forward). …
- (Send Backward).
How do you move elements in Revit?
Select the elements to move, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Move). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do I change the drawing number in Revit?
Select a viewport on a sheet, and click Edit Type. Duplicate the current type and change the name as desired.
- Remove the existing view 2.
- Place the new third view on the sheet (its number will then be 2)
- Re-add the view you previously removed (this view’s number will now be 3).
What is draw order used for?
The DRAWORDER command is used to change the drawing order of images or other objects. The draworderctl system variable could control default display of overlapped objects.
Can you explode an xref?
You cannot explode an xref, however, you can explode a block. First convert the xref into a block by binding it to the drawing then explode it.
What is bring to front?
The Bring to Front command, in conjunction with the Send to Back command, controls the placement of items so that an item (for example, an image) appears in front of or behind another item.
How do you bring the front in Autocad?
Moving objects in front of — or behind — other objects: DRAWORDER
- Select the image. (Click on its edge.)
- Right-click the i-mage.
- Choose Draw Order> Bring to Front.
How do you convert CAD to front in Revit?
Import symbol placed in the foreground is drawn in front of the model elements.
- Select the import symbol.
- On the Properties palette, for Draw Layer, specify Background or Foreground.
How do you move a 3D view in Revit?
In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model. The center of rotation is the center of all model geometry. If you select an object and then orbit the view, the selected object is used as the center of rotation.
How do you move multiple objects in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do you use the Copy command in Revit?
- Select one or more elements in the drawing area.
- Element’s contextual tab will appear -> Modify panel -> Copy.
- Click once in the drawing area to begin moving and copying the elements.
- Move the cursor away from the original elements and toward the area where you want to place a copy.
How do you renumber a sheet in Revit?
Revit users must select button Renumbering Sheet first. A dialog will appear to ask you to select a range of sheets and renumbering rules. Click OK to see amazing results.