How do I get rid of the grid in SketchUp?
Re: Help: Getting rid of grid lines.
In SketchUp, go to the Edit menu and select Delete Guides.
How do I hide guide lines in SketchUp?
In SketchUp, go to Styles > Edit > Modeling > Uncheck Guides. Don’t forget to click the update button or save it as a new style. Then make sure that style is saved in your scenes as well. This way, you can model with guides, not worry about having to delete them, but know they will not appear in LayOut.
How do I get rid of the Green Line in Sketchup?
How to turn off red/green/blue lines in Sketchup drawings
- open your model.
- choose the window menu option.
- choose the styles menu.
- choose edit.
- change the ‘color’ drop down (at the bottom of the popup) from ‘by axis’ to ‘all same’.
How do you delete all lines in SketchUp?
Delete selected geometry.
To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase. As you can see in the right-hand image, the selected lines and faces have been deleted.
Where is origin in SketchUp?
SketchUp (0,0) origin
- Import the data with “preserve drawing origin” option checked.
- go to a specific vertex in the imported data set (corner or end of a line)… …
- Select all the imported geometry.
- Using the move tool, click on the “coordination point” and move your mouse to start the move action.