How do I export a schedule in Revit?
The option to export a schedule in File Menu > Export > Reports > Schedule is grayed out when an electrical panel schedule is the active view.
How do I copy a panel schedule template in Revit?
Duplicate a panel schedule template
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Panel Schedule Templates Manage Templates.
- In the Manage Panel Schedule Templates dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Panel Schedule Template dialog, enter a name, and click OK.
How do I export a Revit schedule to excel?
How to export schedule data from Revit to Excel
- Go to the Application menu (big R in top left) or the File menu in Revit 2018 and later releases.
- Select Export.
- Scroll down the list until you come to Reports > Schedule.
- This will then export a *. txt file.
- Import this *. txt file into Microsoft Excel.
How do I create a panel schedule in Revit?
Add a panel schedule to a sheet
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a panel schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Panel Schedules, select the panel schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the panel schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
How do I import a Revit schedule?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do I export a schedule?
Export schedule data
at the top right of the Schedule page, and then select Export schedule. Choose the start and end dates for the timeframe you want to export. To include shift notes, daily hours, or time off, check the corresponding boxes. Select Export.
How do I export a Revit report?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
How do I extract data from Revit?
Export Revit Data to a Database
- On the Link Revit Model with Database dialog, select MS Access.
- Select a recently used connection, or click Select a new connection to create a new connection. If you selected Select a new connection, the Select database dialog displays. Browse to the desired location. …
- Click Export.
What is equipment schedule?
An Equipment Schedule- Show the exact location of all equipment, large or small, identifying equipment by a numbered key or by description in place. INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION AND FINISHES.