How do I open a dialog box in Solidworks?
Open Dialog Box
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open, or press Ctrl+O.
- From File Explorer in Windows® or the PDM Vault View, right-click the . SLDPRT, . SLDASM, or . SLDDRW file and click SOLIDWORKS > Open.
What is the new Solidworks Document dialog box?
When you open an assembly document, you can create a configuration and suppress or resolve all of the components at the same time. You can specify which configuration to use for the parts contained in the new assembly configuration.
Where is the sheet format Size dialog box in Solidworks?
- Open a new drawing.
- Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
Is the shortcut key to open the Library dialog box?
(CTRL+SHIFT+O) is the shortcut key to open library dialogue box……
What is the fastest way of displaying the Open dialog box?
A handy shortcut to quickly display the Tabs dialog box is to double-click on the ruler just below the markings appearing there. Make sure you double-click at the bottom of the ruler, not at the top. (If you double-click at the top, the Page Setup dialog box appears.)
How do I resize a sheet in Solidworks?
To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following:
- In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale.
- Right-click the sheet and select Properties, then edit the values of Scale.
What are the standard sizes of drawing sheets?
Drawing Size Reference Table, Architectural and Engineering Drawing Sizes
|Standard US Engineering Drawing Sizes|
|Drawing Size||Dimensions (millimeters)||Dimensions (inches)|
|ANSI A||215.9 x 279.4||8.5 x 11|
|ANSI B||279.4 x 431.8||11 x 17|
|ANSI C||431.8 x 558.8||17 x 22|
How do I make a sheet bigger in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Drawing Templates
- File > Open and change your file type option to Template. …
- Change the drawing sheet size if necessary.
- Change the sheet format to the desired sheet format file.
- Change any options needed within the Document Properties.