How do I browse files in Solidworks?
To browse recent documents: Click File > Open Recent > Browse Recent Documents or press R to open the Welcome dialog box. If no documents are open, click File > Browse Recent Documents .
Where is my Solidworks Explorer 2020?
SOLIDWORKS Explorer was replaced by SOLIDWORKS File Utilities in 2020 and can now be accessed quickly with a simple right click in Windows File Explorer.
How do I get Solidworks Explorer?
To activate the SOLIDWORKS Explorer:
- From within the SOLIDWORKS application, click Tools > SOLIDWORKS Explorer.
- From the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Explorer version .
- Create a shortcut by dragging the SOLIDWORKS Explorer icon to your desktop.
Does solidworks 2020 have Solidworks Explorer?
SOLIDWORKS 2020 has retained critical functionality from SOLIDWORKS Explorer, and has discontinued the SOLIDWORKS Explorer application.
What happened to Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Explorer has been replaced by SOLIDWORKS File Utilities, which lets you rename, replace, copy, and move SOLIDWORKS files while maintaining file references. You can install SOLIDWORKS File Utilities from the Installation Manager, the Administrative Image Options Editor, and its own installation wizard.
What are solidworks utilities?
SOLIDWORKS Utilities is a set of tools that lets you examine in detail the geometry of a solid model, and make comparisons to other models. … Compares the properties of two SOLIDWORKS documents (including two configurations of the same model). You can compare two documents of the same type, or of different types.
What is solidworks manage client?
SOLIDWORKS Manage is an advanced, record-based data management system that extends the global file management and application integrations enabled by SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional to include a comprehensive set of capabilities that you can use and distribute to many areas of your business.
How do you explode an assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .