How do you change a revision sequence in Revit?
Change the Order of Revisions
- In the project, click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions).
- In the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, click the sequence number for the revision to move.
- Under Row, click Move Up or Move Down. …
- Click OK.
How do I change revision number in Revit?
In the project, click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions). In the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, under Customize Numbering, click Numbering. In the numbering dialog, click (New). In the New numbering sequence dialog, enter a name.
How do I remove a revision from a sheet in Revit?
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions).
- Click the sequence number for the revision you wish to delete. Optionally, press and hold Ctrl, then click to select multiple sequence numbers to delete.
- Click Delete. …
- At the confirmation message, click OK. …
- Click OK.
How do I organize my browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do you show revisions on all sheets in Revit?
Follow the steps below:
- Select the Sheet in the Project Browser.
- On the properties palette, Click “Edit” on parameter “Revisions on Sheets”.
- Activate the checkbox of the revisions which should be displayed in the Revision Schedule:
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you make multiple sheets in Revit?
Create multiple sheets
- Select views, where you choose from existing views in your project. …
- Select levels, where you choose levels in a list and the application creates new floor plans. …
- Specify number of drawings, where you specify the number of copies you want of your template drawing.
Why is shown in revision schedule greyed out?
The reason that the Revit Revision Box is non editable / greyed out on the sheet is because there is a cloud or series of clouds on the sheet that are not visible. To resolve this, go to the Manage Tab → Additional Settings → Sheet Issues / Revisions.
How do you create a revision schedule in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Revision Schedule). On the Fields tab of the Revision Properties dialog, add the fields to include in the schedule. These fields correspond to columns of the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog for a project. The Revision Sequence field corresponds to the Sequence column of the dialog.
How do you hide revision clouds in Revit?
Another workflow suggestion is to select a Revision Cloud that belongs to the problematic Revision, right click, select all of it’s type and then hide the elements in view. While this will allow you to uncheck the revision from the drawing sheet it also may be negatively affecting other sheets in the project.