How do you hide base points in Revit?
To temporarily display the project base point and the survey point in a view, on the View Control Bar click (Reveal Hidden Elements).
How do I turn on survey points in Revit?
To make these points visible:
- Click View tab > Graphics panel > Visibility/Graphics.
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphics dialog, scroll down to Site. …
- To display the project base point, select Project Base Point.
- To display the survey point, select Survey Point.
How do you delete a survey point in Revit?
You cannot delete the survey point. True North defines the Y axis of the survey point. To ensure that the survey point does not move inadvertently, you can pin it by selecting the point and clicking Modify tab Modify panel (Pin).
How do I unhide project base point?
To temporarily display the project base point, the survey point, and the internal origin in a view, on the View Control Bar click (Reveal Hidden Elements).
How do I relocate a project in Revit?
Relocate the Model
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Position drop-down (Relocate Project). The Relocate Project tool works similar to the Move tool. As you move the cursor over elements, valid references are highlighted and identified in the status bar.
- Move the project graphically in the view.
What is Project base point in Revit?
The project base point can be used to establish a reference for measuring distances and positioning objects in relation to the model. … When you first create a Revit model, the project base point is located at the internal origin. When starting a project, decide where in the model the project base point will be placed.
How do you set a base point in Revit?
To select the project base point, move the cursor over the symbol and look at the tooltip or the status bar. If it says Site: Survey Point, press Tab until it says Site: Project Base Point. Click to select the project base point. Drag the project base point to the desired location.
How do you find project Coordinates in Revit?
Optional: Display the project base point and the survey point in the current view. Click Manage tab Project Location panel Coordinates drop-down (Specify Coordinates at Point). Place the cursor on a reference point of the model. A reference point can be the intersection of elements, such as the corner of 2 walls.
How do I turn off Coordinates in Revit?
To hide internal origin in the views, use one of the following options
- Open the Revit model in Revit 2020.2.
- Click Dynamo Player on Manage tab. Click Browse to folder and select the local folder with the Dynamo script.
- Click Edit Inputs command.
- Pick True to hide points.
- Click Run script.
How do you move project base point more than 10 miles?
If you are wanting to move the project base point to a new location outside of 10 miles from origin
- In 2020.2. 1 and earlier: Un-clip base point and use Relocate Project to move project base point.
- In 2020.2. 2 and later: Go to Manage > Coordinates > Specify Coordinates at Point.
How do I change my origin point in Revit?
To establish the project coordinate system, move the project base point away from the internal origin to another location, such as the corner of a building. If you later want to return the project base point to the internal origin, unclip the project base point, right-click it, and click Move to Startup Location.