To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide items in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree. To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you show solid bodies in Solidworks?
To hide and show bodies:
- Open a document containing multiple surface or solid bodies.
- Click View > Hide/Show Bodies.
- In the PropertyManager, under Hidden Bodies, select bodies in the graphics area for Surface/Solid Bodies . …
- Click . …
- To preview hidden bodies, in the FeatureManager design tree, do one of the following:
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.
How do you hide all sketches in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
- Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.