What are the things to remember when doing reflected ceiling plans?
How to read reflected ceiling plans:
- Suspend yourself a few feet above the ceiling.
- Imagine being able to see through the ceiling.
- Visualize the ceiling over the floor.
- A RCP is not a typical plan.
- Observe the relationship of light fixtures, ceiling elements and furniture.
What letter is used to indicate a switch on a reflected ceiling plan?
Draw a letter “S” on its side where you want the switch. Draw a horizontal line through the “S.” The symbol should look like a dollar sign rotated 90 degrees to the right. This is the basic mark indicating a light switch.
What is roof plan?
A scaled drawing, or diagram, of a planned roof development, is called a roof plan. … A roof plan often includes the dimensions of the roof, which includes the design of the roof, its shape and size, and the material placement — vents, drains, valleys, and slopes, etc.