How do you Unsoften edges in SketchUp?
| Windows: Select Window > Default Tray > Soften Edges. Or context-click your selection and choose Soften/Smooth Edges. Either way, the Soften Edges dialog box appears, as shown in the figure. Click and drag the Angle between normals slider to set the maximum size of all angles that will be smoothed or softened.
How do you unhide edges in SketchUp?
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do you select edges in SketchUp?
Switch to wireframe ( 3th icon in styles toolbar) to see only the edges. Or you could install an extension ( selection tools by ThomThom is free,as in beer) which give you an apprehensive comprehensive set of possible options.
How do I make SketchUp smoother?
Follow these tips to keep your model light and optimize SketchUp’s performance:
- Stick to simple styles. …
- Components are your friends. …
- Hide geometry you don’t currently need. …
- Choose JPEGs over TIFFs. …
- Disable fog and shadows. …
- Purge data that you don’t need anymore.
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
Proximity can be preserved in relatively low-dimensional embedding spaces, and the hidden geometry displays optimal performance in guiding greedy navigation regardless of the specific network topology.