How do you unlock a viewport?
Select the boundary of the viewport whose arrangement you want to protect. When the viewport is selected, the Viewport Scale button reappears with its selectable list of scales; and beside it, another button sports a yellow, unlocked padlock icon. As its tooltip indicates, its function is to lock and unlock viewports.
How do you lock a viewport in Revit?
Lock the Position of a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the view to lock in place on the sheet.
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Modify panel (Pin).
- The pin icon displays on the view, indicating that it is locked in place.
How do you fix the viewport in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you unlock a viewport in Draftsight?
Type Viewport. Specify the Lock option. Specify On to lock or Off to unlock. In the graphics area, select the Viewports to which the settings should apply.
How do you unlock a viewport in Autocad 2020?
Type lock (enter) and choose ON 3. Select viewport to locking To unlock viewport 1. Type mv (enter) 2. Type lock (enter) and choose off 3.
How do I lock a viewport in Autocad 2021?
To Lock the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the border of a layout viewport.
- Right-click and choose Display Locked Yes.
How do you unlock 3D in Revit?
If you do need to make some changes to the saved 3D view simply click the Locked 3D View button again to unlock it while you adjust your 3D view.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I edit a viewport title?
Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit. Click Open (Family). Navigate to the location of the view title type (RFA) file. Select the file, and click Open.
How do you edit a viewport family in Revit?
To customize the information displayed in the view title, locate the view title family in the Project Browser. Right-click, and click Edit. The view title family opens in the Family Editor. We’ll customize the view title family by adding a label and selecting a view parameter to display in the view title.