How do I simplify mesh in SketchUp?
MeshLab – Decimating a model
- Go to Filters → Remeshing, Simplification and Reconstruction → Simplification: Quadric Edge Collapse Decimation (with texture) (if you’re using a texture).
- Choose a Target number of faces. …
- When it finishes, Export mesh as… …
- Then, you can upload the new mesh to Sketchfab.
How do I email a SketchUp model?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.
What is Polycount in SketchUp?
The closest polygon estimate you can get with a vanilla version of SketchUp is a “Faces” count. Go to Window/Model Info and select the “Show nested components” check box. Both the “Edges” and “Faces” numbers should give you a good idea of how many polygons you’re dealing with.
How do I convert a SKP file?
To convert a SketchUp SKP file to a different version download Autoconverter software. Launch SKP file version converter using the new shortcut from the Windows menu. Click on the Open ribbon button & navigate to your SKP file location. Click on the Save As ribbon button & select the new SKP file name.