How do I move multiple layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do I select multiple layers in SketchBook?
Transforming content on one or more layers
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do I select more layers?
To select multiple contiguous layers, click the first layer and then Shift-click the last layer. To select multiple noncontiguous layers, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) them in the Layers panel.
How do you select and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do you duplicate something in SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
Which key is used to select two layers at once?
Keys for the Layers panel
|Create a clipping mask||Alt-click the line dividing two layers|
|Rename layer||Double-click the layer name|
|Add to layer selection in Layers panel||Shift + Alt + [ or ]|
|Copy the mask from one layer to another, and ask to replace if the mask is already present||Alt + drag layer mask|
How do you select everything on a layer in Photoshop?
If you have a layer that contains many objects, you can put a selection around every object on that layer by holding the Command key (PC: Control key) and clicking on the Layer’s name in the Layers palette.
How can I select multiple objects in AutoCAD?
Multiple objects can still be selected with selection or crossing windows, and by holding the Shift key while clicking items.
How do I select multiple items in Draftsight?
Go to the File – Options and select the icon for multiple objects selection. Once ticked, you can slect the multiple objects without pressing and holding the shift key.
How do I select all groups in AutoCAD?
Select groups by name by entering group and the group name at any Select Objects prompt. Unnamed groups are best for temporary groupings. Objects can be members of more than one group. Selecting an object that belongs to multiple groups selects all groups to which that object belongs.