How do you scale references in Revit?
- Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale). …
- On the Options Bar, select Numerical.
- On the Options Bar, for Scale, enter a scale factor. …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the origin.
To access tools for link management, click Manage tab Manage Project panel (Manage Links). To update linked models without closing the current project, you can reload the linked models. Unload linked models to temporarily remove them from the project.
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do you scale a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.
What is AutoCAD scale?
AutoCAD scales the distance between objects as well as the objects themselves. For example, if you select a circle to scale, pick a point outside the circle as the base point and then specify a scale factor of 2.
How do you change the scale factor in AutoCAD?
To Scale an Object by a Scale Factor
- Click Home tab Modify panel Scale. Find.
- Select the object to scale.
- Specify the base point.
- Enter the scale factor or drag and click to specify a new scale.
Display a Linked Model by Linked View
- Open the view in the host model.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- On the Revit Links tab, for the linked model, do the following: …
- In the RVT Link Display Settings dialog, on the Basics tab, do the following: …
- Click OK twice.
Linking models is primarily intended for linking separate buildings, such as those that compose a campus. You can link architectural models, structural models, and MEP models. You can link Revit LT models to other Revit LT models. … Linked models are listed in the Revit Links branch of the Project Browser.
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
How do u find the scale factor?
The basic formula to find the scale factor of a figure is: Scale factor = Dimensions of the new shape ÷ Dimensions of the original shape. This can also be used to calculate the dimensions of the new figure or the original figure by simply substituting the values in the same formula.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
Shortcut Keys Reference
|ALT+F11||Displays the Visual Basic Editor (AutoCAD only)|
|CTRL+F2||Displays the Text window|
|CTRL+F4||Closes the current drawing|
|CTRL+F6||Moves to the next file tab|