How do I save a 3D view in Solidworks?
To create 3D views:
- Do one of the following: At the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window, on the 3D Views tab, click Capture 3D View. Click Capture 3D View (SOLIDWORKS MBD CommandManager or toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager: In 3D View Name, type a name. Under Configuration, select a model configuration. …
- Click .
How do I add a view in Solidworks?
To insert a model view into a drawing:
- Click Model View. (Drawing toolbar) or Insert > Drawing View > Model.
- Set options in the Model View PropertyManager. …
- Click Next . …
- Set additional options in the Model View PropertyManager. …
- Click .
What are the standard 3D view in Solidworks?
The Standard 3 View option under Insert > Drawing View creates three related default orthographic (front, right, left, top, bottom, and back) views of a part or assembly displayed at the same time. The view orientations used are based on the orientations (Front, Right, and Top) in the part or assembly.
How do I change to 3D in Solidworks?
3D Drawing View Mode
- With a drawing view selected, click 3D Drawing View. …
- Use the tools on the pop-up toolbar to manipulate the drawing view as necessary.
- To create a new view orientation, click Save the view or press the spacebar, then add a named view in the Orientation dialog box. …
- Click Exit.
What is model view in Solidworks?
Model View creates a single view based on a predefined view orientation. The Model View PropertyManager appears when you create a new drawing, or when you insert a model view into a drawing document.
How do you flip a section view in Solidworks?
Double-click anywhere along the section line, or select the section line and select Flip Direction in the Section View PropertyManager.
How do I get out of section view in Solidworks?
Removed Section Views
- In a drawing, select a view.
- Click Removed Section (View Layout CommandManager tab or Drawing toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager, for Edge and Opposed Edge, select two edges from the same drawing view. …
- Select a cutting line placement method: …
- Move the pointer and click to place the view.
Which is not standard 3d view in Solidworks?
Question: Which choice is NOT a standard 3D view in SOLIDWORKS? isometric dimetric oblique trimetric.
How do I view different views in Solidworks?
To do this, click the View Orientation command at the top of the work area. Notice the 5 icons along the bottom of the command window. The first icon is the Single View option. This shows a single view of the part and is the default view for SolidWorks.
How do I view a Solidworks file?
You can use predefined views like named views to preselect an orientation, position, and scale for views on a drawing template. You can add the model or assembly reference later using Insert Model in the PropertyManager. The Named View dialog box appears when you click New View in the Orientation dialog box.