How do you remove extrude in Fusion 360?
since your time line is on, good practice would be to find the extrusion in the time line and either edit it, or delete it. you can also select all the faces associated with the extrude and delete them. Fusion will heal the model back. this will place another feature in your timeline of course.
How do I remove extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you edit an extrusion Fusion 360?
Yes, you can. If you have a ‘design history’ enabled (by default it is) you should have your sketch and extrusion feature in line at the bottom of the screen. Right click on the sketch or extrude feature and you will see the ‘edit option’. In this way you kinda ‘go back’ in time and make changes there.
How do I delete extrusions in Autocad?
With your object selected, click Windows->Node Editor, then select the shape node and click on the double arrows to expand the input and output connections. (See below.) You can then click on the extrusion you want to remove, and hit the delete key.
How do you cut an object in fusion?
How to trim a body in Fusion 360.
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
How do you remove cut Extrude in Solidworks?
To use Delete/Keep Body:
- Click Delete/Keep Solid/Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Delete/Keep Body.
- In the PropertyManager, select Delete Bodies or Keep Bodies.
How do you delete a Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you Unextrude an object?
To extrude an object:
- Select an object for the extrusion you want to create: …
- Choose Effects | Extrude to display the Extrude palette.
- Select a preset or custom extrusion setting: …
- If you select Circular or Sweep style, an extrusion axis appears (see Completing a circular or sweep extrusion).
How do you cut out a shape in AutoCAD?
To Trim an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Trim. Find.
- Select the objects to serve as cutting edges. Press Enter when you finish selecting the cutting edges. …
- Select the objects to trim and press Enter a second time when you finish selecting the objects to trim.
How do you Unextrude an object in AutoCAD?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.