How do you merge files in Revit?
Create a merged model
- Do one of the following: On the Project page, click + New Merged Model. …
- In the Create New Merged Model dialog, under Folders, navigate to the uploaded models.
- Under Models, select the models to merge. …
- Specify a name and click Merge Models.
Can you copy sheets from one Revit project to another?
Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets. Click Insert Import panel Insert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File). In the Open dialog, navigate to the project that contains the desired views or sheets, select it, and click Open.
How do I import a sheet into Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do I open two sheets in Revit?
Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window). Click (Tile Views) to see multiple views at once.
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
How do I copy from one Revit file to another?
How can I copy and paste geometry from one file into another? Go to the file you want to copy from, highlight the objects to copy and type “Ctrl-C” (that is, hold down the Ctrl key and type “C”). Then open the file you want to paste that element into and type “Ctrl-V.”
How do I move a legend from one project to another in Revit?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.