How do you auto explode in Solidworks?
Auto-Space Components in Exploded Views
- Open system_dir: UsersPublicPublic DocumentsSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS 2020sampleswhatsnewassembliesexplodepillow_block. …
- Click Insert > Exploded View .
- In the PropertyManager, for Explode Step Components , select these components: …
- Drag the Y axis to explode the components.
How do you save an exploded view in Solidworks?
The View Manager dialog box opens.
- Click Explode.
- Click New. …
- Press ENTER to accept the name or type a new name. …
- Click Properties and set the explode position of the assembly components.
- Click List to return to the exploded views list.
- Click Edit > Save. …
- Make sure the Explode check box is selected. …
- Click OK and Close.
How do I switch between exploded views in Solidworks?
You can toggle between the exploded and collapsed views.
- In the Manager Pane, on the ConfigurationManager tab. , expand Default<As Machined>.
- Double-click ExplView, or right-click it and click Collapse.
- To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
How do you use exploded view?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you add lines to exploded view solidworks?
Adding Explode Lines
- Click Explode Line Sketch (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Explode Line Sketch. The Explode Sketch toolbar appears. …
- Add explode lines by using: Route Line (Explode Sketch toolbar) …
- Close the sketch. The sketch 3DExplode appears in the ConfigurationManager under Exploded View .
Where are exploded views saved in Solidworks?
The exploded view feature, Exploded View , appears in the ConfigurationManager under the configuration in which the exploded view was created. The exploded steps are listed under the exploded view. Each configuration can have multiple exploded views.
How do you animate an Exploded View in Solidworks 2020?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
How do you draw an exploded view?
Exploded Views in Drawings
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view. For details, see Model View.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state.