How do you change point label size in Civil 3D?
To Specify Text Height for Label Style Components
- In the Label Style Composer dialog box, click the Layout tab.
- Select a component from the Component Name list.
- Under Text, change the Text Height value.
- Click OK.
How do you scale points in AutoCAD?
To Scale an Object by Reference
- Click Home tab Modify panel Scale. Find.
- Select the object to scale.
- Select the base point.
- Enter r (Reference).
- Select the first and second reference points, or enter a value for the reference length.
How do I change the point style in Civil 3D?
To Edit the Default Point Styles Settings
- Open the Edit Point Settings dialog box using one of the following methods: …
- If needed, scroll to Default Styles and expand the collection.
- To specify a default point style, edit the Point Style setting.
- To specify a default point label style, edit the Point Label Style setting.
Which keys can you press to repeat your last used AutoCAD command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?
|C||Draw a circle|
|CTRL + J||Repeat the last used command|
|X||Explode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.|
What does rolling the mouse backward do in AutoCAD?
Enter 1 to reverse the mouse wheel direction (moving the wheel up zooms out, moving down zooms in).
How do I change the default label style in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click a label style type and click Edit Label Style Defaults.
How do you edit profile labels in Civil 3d?
Click the profile line you want to edit. Right-click and click Edit Labels.
To Edit Profile Labels
- Add or remove labels of any type.
- Change the style for a label type.
- Import a standard set of labels.
- Save your modified labels as a set to use again.
- Stagger labels to avoid label collisions.
How do you add slope labels in Civil 3d?
To Add Surface Slope Labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Surface Slope .
- At the command line, enter either One-point or Two-point depending on the type of the slope label that you want to add and then press Enter . …
- Digitize the location of the first point and the second point (if applicable).
What is AutoCAD scale?
AutoCAD scales the distance between objects as well as the objects themselves. For example, if you select a circle to scale, pick a point outside the circle as the base point and then specify a scale factor of 2.
How do you scale?
To scale an object to a larger size, you simply multiply each dimension by the required scale factor. For example, if you would like to apply a scale factor of 1:6 and the length of the item is 5 cm, you simply multiply 5 × 6 = 30 cm to get the new dimension.