How do you unhide a group in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
How do you use detail groups in Revit?
How to Group in Revit
- In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group.
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tabCreate panel (Create Group). …
- In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group. …
- If you want to open the group in the group editor, select Open in Group Editor. …
- Click OK.
Where is the detail group in Revit?
15) How to find Revit Model and Detail Groups with Ease
If using the default browser organisation, navigate to the end of the the Project Browser. You will see Groups. Use the Dropdown and you will see Detail Groups and Model Groups.
How do I change a detail group in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
How do you hide a group model?
Click Modify | Model Groups tab Group panel (Attached Detail Groups). In the Attached Detail Group Placement dialog, select or clear check boxes to show or hide the attached detail group. Click OK.
How do you filter a group model in Revit?
Filter by group name?
- Select objects including several instances of detail group as well as other objects.
- Click on Modify|Filter|Edit.
- Click on New Rule-Based Filter>Define Rules>OK.
- Select Detail Items.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
Then, right-click to display a context menu, and choose Make Unique. Alternatively, you could simply select the group and then use the keyboard shortcut M, U. As soon as you do, the objects become unique. When you hover the cursor over these elements, you can see that they are still groups.
How do you create a detail group?
Create an Attached Detail Group
- In the drawing area, do one of the following: Select model elements and detail elements, simultaneously. …
- In the Create Model Group and Attached Detail Group dialog, enter a name for the model group (if necessary), and enter a name for the attached detail group.
- Click OK.
How do you import a group in Revit?
On the ribbon, click (Load as Group into Open Projects). In the Load into Projects dialog, select the projects (or families) to load the group into. Note: In order for project or family files to appear in this list, they must be open. Select Attached Details to load detail elements as attached detail groups.
What is a detail group Revit?
A group cannot contain both model and detail (view-specific) elements. If you select both types of elements and then try to group them, the detail elements are placed into an attached detail group for that model group.
Where is the model element in Revit?
Your support representative may also ask you to find the element using its ID.
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Select by ID).
- In the Select Elements by ID dialog, type the ID number, and click Show.