Can you scale an object in Revit?
Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do I export an image from Revit?
Export the Rendered Image to a File
- In the Rendering dialog, under Image, click Export.
- In the Save Image dialog, for Save in, navigate to the desired location.
- For Files of type, select a file type.
- For File name, enter a name for the image file.
- Click Save.
How do I export high quality images from Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties:
How do I use the scale tool in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template. …
- Edit the view template to exclude the unavailable settings.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do I convert a Revit file to JPEG?
When you export an image, Revit prints any view directly to a raster image file. You can then use this image for online presentations or printed materials. Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image). In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
How do I convert a Revit file to PDF?
To publish a single sheet from Revit to PDF
- From the Newforma toolbar in Revit, click Document Control > Publish Sheets to PDF, as shown here: …
- In the Publish Sheets to PDF dialog box, shown below, select the checkbox for the sheet you want to publish in the Select the Sheets to Publish section of the dialog box.