How do I delete dimensions?
Right-click and select Delete on the shortcut menu, or on the Annotate tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. The dimension is deleted.
How do you delete a section view in Solidworks?
To delete views:
- Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do you delete a relation in Solidworks?
You can display and delete these relations easily. Click on ‘Display/Delete Relations’ in Solidworks sketching. What you need to do is, just click on ‘Display/Delete Relations’ as shown by blue arrow above in Solidworks sketching. Delete and supress the sketch relations in Solidworks sketching.
How do I delete all dimensions in Solidworks?
Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you delete dangling dimensions in Solidworks?
- Open the master drawing in SOLIDWORKS. …
- From the SOLIDWORKS Menu select Tools>Options.
- Select the Document Properties tab.
- Select Detailing from the categories on the left.
- Locate the Hide dangling dimensions and annotations option and check the box next to it.
How do you delete a smart dimension?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note.
How do you delete dimensions in Autocad?
To Remove an Inspection Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
- In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes. …
- Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from. …
- Click Remove Inspection.
- Click OK.
How do you change dimensions in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
What is a broken out section view?
A broken-out section view cuts away a portion of an assembly in a drawing view to expose the inside. … A broken-out section is part of an existing drawing view, not a separate view. A closed profile, usually a spline, defines the broken-out section. Material is removed to a specified depth to expose inner details.
How do you delete all relationships in sketch?
Select either the relation box on the sketch or the existing relations name on the properties tab and hit the delete key to delete the relation.