How do you turn your body into a component?
Simply highlight the component you want to convert back to a body press E for extrude and extrude it to the same thickness as the original part. Select NEW BODY Make sure JOIN isn’t selected and extrude. You should now have your component and a body available.
How do you create a new component in Fusion?
Learn how to create new components in the assembly in a Fusion 360 design.
Create a component during an active command
- Activate a command from the Create panel.
- In the dialog, select New Component from the Operation dropdown menu.
- Adjust any additional settings for the command.
- Click OK.
Can Fusion 360 do assembly?
When you launch Fusion 360, you are immediately presented with an empty design. … However, you can also turn that design into a new “assembly” file with “internal components” if you follow these steps: In the new design, choose the Solid Tab/Assemble Panel/ “New Component” command.
Where in Fusion 360 would you create a new project?
You can create a project from the Data Panel by clicking on the New Project button and giving your project a name.
How do you move fusion components?
- Use the “Bodies” selection for the Move tool and select the bodies you want to position, which you can then move as a block.
- Create a component and insert all of the bodies you’d like to move, then use the “Components” selection on the move tool and move the whole component.