How do you resize a view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do you edit a sheet view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I resize a sheet in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I change the view type in Revit?
Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser. In the Properties palette, click Edit Type. In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
How do you crop a viewport on a sheet in Revit?
To crop a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select the command. …
- Click Crop to enter Edit Crop mode.
- Create a 2D object such as a rectangle, circle, or polyline. …
- Click Exit Viewport Crop to return to the sheet layer or design layer.
- The cropped viewport displays; in the Object Info palette, the Crop status changes to Yes.
How do I enlarge a 3D view on a sheet in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do you make a 3D view on a sheet in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do you reset crop view in Revit?
Note: If you want to reset an edited crop to a rectangular shape, select it, and click Edit Modify | <view type> tab Mode panel Reset Crop.
How do you unlock crop view in Revit?
Use one of the following methods:
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
How do I make my scope box visible?
Select the scope box. On the Properties palette, for the Views Visible property, click Edit. The Scope Box Views Visible dialog lists all the view types and view names in the project. It shows in which views the scope box is visible.