Where are preferences in fusion?
Access the Preferences dialog
In the top-right corner, on the Application bar, click My Profile. Select Preferences.
How do you change controls on Fusion 360?
Set your Fusion 360 preferences
- Click General in the preferences list.
- Scroll to Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts.
- Select the CAD application you are most comfortable with. This changes the mouse behavior for pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Scroll through the other options in the General page.
How do I activate Fusion 360 for personal use?
Register for a personal license
- Go to the Fusion 360 for Personal Use home page.
- In the left hand column, select Get Started.
- Sign in to Autodesk Account. If you don’t have an Autodesk Account, select Create Account.
- After you sign in, select Get Started to activate and download Fusion 360 for Personal Use.
What is the toolbar in Fusion 360?
Fusion 360 Toolbar. The default RoboDK toolbar for Autodesk Fusion 360 includes a dedicated toolbar for RoboDK with 7 commands for CAD and CAM purposes. Tip: You can select Pin to Toolbar (from the right menu) to see a specific command on top of the toolbar.
What does Fusion 360 create each time you save a design?
Whether you’re a student or a product development pro, your Fusion 360 designs travel with you wherever you go. That means you can work on campus or in the office, and then get some solo time in at home. … Fusion will save a local copy of your design on your machine and sync once it gets back online.
How do I rotate my mouse in Fusion 360?
- Click the Profile Name in the top right corner of the Fusion 360 user interface.
- Go to “Preferences”.
- From the “Pan, Zoom and Orbit shortcuts”, select “Fusion”.
- Select OK.
- Rotate the model by using the mouse scroll while holding the SHIFT key.
How do you pan in fusion?
- Zoom: roll the middle mouse button or Ctrl + Shift + middle mouse button.
- Pan: middle mouse button.
- Orbit: Shift + middle mouse button.