How do you move multiple objects in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, drag the component you want to move. You can Ctrl + drag to move multiple components at the same time. As you move over other components, the pointer changes to indicate what will happen if you drop the component there.
How do I rearrange my features in Solidworks?
You can change the order in which features are rebuilt by dragging them in the FeatureManager design tree. As you drag up or down the tree, each item that you drag over highlights.
How do you drag and move in Solidworks?
To move components by dragging: Drag a component in the graphics area. The component moves within its degrees of freedom. To prevent this behavior, clear Move components by dragging in Tools > Options > System Options > Assemblies.
How do I move a model in Solidworks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
How do I select multiple parts in a Solidworks assembly?
You can view or change the properties of several components at a time. To open this dialog box: In an assembly document, Ctrl + select multiple components, then right-click and select Component Properties .
How do you make a subassembly flexible in Solidworks?
To make a subassembly flexible: Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties . In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK.
How do you move the top plane in Solidworks?
Using the plane’s handles and edges, you can do the following:
- Resize the plane by dragging a corner or edge handle.
- Move the plane by dragging the edge of the plane.
- Copy the plane by selecting a plane in the graphics area. Then hold down the Ctrl key and, using the edge, drag to a new location.
How do you make a subassembly flexible?
To make a subassembly flexible:
- Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties .
- In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK. Flexible is not available for lightweight subassemblies.
How do you drag components?
You can drag points and bodies. 1. Click Drag Components. The Drag dialog box opens.
Should this happen, try using point dragging instead.
- Click Drag Components. …
- Click and select a body from the current model.
- Move the pointer.
How do you drag a sketch in Solidworks?
First, Window select the sketch entities you wish to move. Second, Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard then Pick and Drag the selected entities from one of the Points in the Sketch.