What are these red circles on my AutoCAD drawing?
REGEN should get rid of the red circles. They’re just there to show you where the gap in your hatch boundary was.
How do I fix a circle in AutoCAD?
Type OPTIONS on the command line. On Display > Display resolution section, increase the value of Arc and circle smoothness.
Set the VIEWRES variable:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, enter VIEWRES.
- Select Yes or No for fast zooms.
- Choose a larger value than the one currently set.
What is Regen in AutoCAD?
REGEN regenerates the drawing with the following effects: Recomputes the locations and visibility for all objects in the current viewport. … Resets the overall area available for realtime panning and zooming in the current viewport.
How do I fix hatch in AutoCAD?
- Make sure the hatch layer is turned on and not frozen.
- Under Options/ Display, make sure the box next to “apply solid fill” is checked and then Click on “Apply” and “OK.
- Turn on the hatch quick preview and fill mode (see Hatch preview does not appear for a selected area in AutoCAD).
What is the command in AutoCAD to remove unwanted lines?
Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient).
What are the AutoCAD commands?
|Ctrl+A||Select all objects|
|Ctrl+Shift+C||Copy to clipboard with base point|
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
How do I delete a command in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I improve line quality in AutoCAD?
Line smoothing is disabled.
- Solution: To improve the display of lines, do one or more of the following:
- Disable Hardware Acceleration. See: How to enable or disable hardware acceleration in AutoCAD.
- Enable Smooth Line Display. On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to On or 1.
- Enable WHIPARC.
How do you smooth curves in AutoCAD?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do you refresh lines in AutoCAD?
The Linetypes – Reload Linetypes dialog box will open. Select Reload all selected linetypes. Type RegenALL (or REA) in the Command line and press Enter. Your lines should now appear correctly in your drawing.